The Programmable Logic Controllers are specialized computers commonly used in commercial and industrial control
applications to automate processes. De Lorenzo offers different types to familiarize students with the PLC and to do that
we have relied on one of the most important and reliable companies in this field: SIEMENS.
Different educational trainers with very recent controllers have been designed according to various levels to cover both the high school and the first years of the university. Beside this and to satisfy more customers we have dedicated a trainer, among those proposed, where it can be possible to choose other brands of PLCs producers such as Allen-Bradley and Mitsubishi.
DL 2210B unit is a programmable controller that combines high
performances and ease of use for those who are approaching for the
first time the world of PLC.
The proposed configuration includes:
• CPU with 14 digital inputs, 10 relay outputs and 2 analogu e inputs.
• Module with 16 digital inputs and 16 relay outputs.
• Module with 4 analogue inputs and 2 analogue outputs.
The unit is fitted in an accessible container while on the panel the input/output terminals are shown, suitably duplicated by means of conn lectors.
The DL 2210B is complete with the programming software.
This unit has technical and functional characteristics similar to the ones of
the DL 2210B, but it is composed of a CPU with 24 di
gital inputs, 2
analogue inputs and 22 relay outputs.
Complete with the programming software.
Easy to be programmed from its own panel, without computer.
It is composed (including the extension module) of 12 digital inputs and 8 relay outputs.
Simulation of the inputs through switches and externally through terminals.
The programming software is also supplied to allow programming the PLC from the computer, if so preferred.
This modular trainer allows the study of the PLC and HMI. The modular frame is a tubular steel structure, treated with electrostatic painting. It has 4 lines for manual and fast fixation of the modules without the need for tools.All terminals and connection points are available through 2 or 4 mm.terminals (according to the voltage). The components, as well as their terminals and access points, are identified with the respective symbol printed in silk - screen.
• PLC module: MITSUBSHI Fx1n series or Allen-Bradley(AB) Mircro830 series or Siemens S7-1200 series or Siemens S7-200 series.
• PLC developing software can run on following operation system: Windows XP, Windows 7 or Windows 8.
• 7 inch HMI. Resolution: 800 x 480, 16bit colour, touch screen: 4 wires. • Input power module, with protection switch and lights. Power supply: single-phase from mains.
• Power supply module with polarity inversion and over-current protection. Outputs: 12 Vdc, 24 Vdc and 0 ÷ 10 Vdc.
• Module with switches for digitalinput signals simulation. It includes 8 fixed contact switches with retention, NC/NO, for simulating the logic levels. • Module with switches for digital input signals simulation. It includes 8 contact pulse switches, NC/NO.
• Module with switches for digital input signals simulation. It includes 4 contact pulse switches, NC/NO and 4 contact retention switches, NC/NO.
• Module with 8 led for light indication of output digital signals, suitable for PLC with NPN or PNP outputs.
• Module with 2 linear potentiometers for simulation of voltage or current signals (4 to 20 mA and 0 to 12Vdc).
• Module for analogue signals measurement. Possibility to measure 2 signals simultaneously. One of the inputs is suitable for current signals from 4 to 20 mA and the other for voltage signals from 0 to 10 Vdc.
• Module with step motor, with 4 bit electronic driver, with light indication for each bit.
• Module with 4 relays for 10 A and 24 Vdc coil, suitable for PLC with NPN or PNP outputs.
• Module with DC motor and encoder, suitable for PLC with NPN or PNP inputs.
• Module with Analogue/Digital converter, 8bits A/D converter, with analogue signals input from 0 to 10Vdc or from 4 to 20 mA.
• Module for Digital/Analogue converter, 8bits D/A converter, with maximum analogue output signals adjustable from 0 to 10 Vdc or from 4 to 20 mA. Supplied with a set of 30 connection cables, 2 and 4 mm, and an experiment manual.