These systems are designed to allow the end user to learn how to program the PLC having available at the same time
virtual processes the most used in the industrial world as for example sorting, automatic warehouse, etc.
The brand SIEMENS dominates in these systems giving the possibility also to manage the applications through a touch panel with DAQ board and those applications may vary from the most basic of logic coming to those most commonly used in automation passing for engine controls.
They are dedicated to high schools and first years of university.
The DL 2110ITS is a training tool for PLC programming, that uses a PLC
SIEMENS (SIMATIC S7‐1200 or S7‐300 series) and an interactive
educational software for the simulation of industrial environments to be
HOW DOES IT WORK?
The DL 2110ITS offers five virtual industrial processes to learn how to program a PLC, with real situations of sorting, batching, palletizing, pick and place and automatic warehousing. Each process reproduces the visual simulation of an industrial situation, including virtual sensors and actuators, so that the state of the system is “sensed” and controlled by the PLC: the objective is to program the PLC to control each of the five virtual processes as if they were real systems. The information is exchanged between the PLC and the virtual system through a data acquisition board (DAQ) provided with 32 I/O isolated channels and USB interface.
• PLC Siemens of the SIMATIC S7‐1200 or S7‐300 series
• 3D realistic graphics
• Real‐time physics that closely emulates
what happens in real life
• 3D real‐time sound
• Total interactivity with the systems
• Friendly user interface
• Easy and fast to setup
Based on the latest PC technology, the DL 2110ITS makes PLC training easy and fun. Virtual environments have never been so real, featuring cutting‐edge 3D real‐time graphics, sound and total interactivity. The result is an immersive simulated environment that allows highly realistic training processes, without any risk of injury to man or damage to machines. The automation tasks are presented with increasing levels of difficulty, so that users can progress to more advanced exercises as they improve their skill.
The DL 2110ITS presents five training processes based on real world industrial scenarios. Each process offers standard problems found in PLC programming, presented in order of increasing level of difficulty.
DESCRIPTION OF THE PROCESSES
SORTING: transport cases from the entry bay to the elevators, sorting them by height
BATCHING: mix three primary colors (red, green and blue) in order to obtain a desired color
PALLETIZER: palletize cases up to three layers
PICK & PLACE: place parts inside boxes through a three axes manipulator
AUTOMATIC WAREHOUSE: transport, store and retrieve boxes from a rack
The DL 2110ITS allows you to simulate failures in sensors and actuators. These failures can be in open circuit or short‐circuit. With this feature the user is able to induce malfunctions in the system, presenting new challenges and increasing the realism of the simulation.
• Interact with the system as you would in a real system
• Add and remove objects from the production circuit, at any time during the simulation
• Cause error situations or system jams
• Test individual parts of the system; for example: test a conveyor table
The MULTI APPLICATIONS PLC TRAINER has been designed for a wide variety of didactic applications both for the
academic and industrial field. It is an
industrial process simulator for technical
training with a virtual learning
environment that offers a complete
software package for discrete and
continuous automation processes in
various fields of industry. It offers a robust
hardware architecture with rugged and
safe enclosure for demanding training
applications. It’s a perfect trainer to learn
the use of PLC (PLC not included).
The MULTI APPLICATIONS PLC TRAINER allows to perform a lot of 3D animated experiments which depicts an extensive range of installations with different degrees of difficulty. Complete with connecting cables and experiment manual.
· Logic basic functions
· Digital function modules
· Motor on/off
· Reversing contactor
· Star-delta connection
· Reversing star-delta connection 1
· Reversing star-delta connection 2
· Dahlander circuit
· Motor with 2 separate windings
· Wound-rotor motor
· Conveyor belt system
· Heating control
· Running light
· Automatic filling system
· Tank system
· Fan control
· Traffic lights for road works
· Traffic lights
· Goods lift
· Pump control
· Monitoring of 3 pumps
· Drinks machine
· 16 Digital Input Channels: isolated, 0-24VDC
· 16 Digital Output Channels: isolated, open collector, 0-24VDC
· 8 Analog Input Channels: 12 bit-resolution, 0-10V
· 8 Analog Output Channels: 12-bit resolution, single-ended, 0-10V
· 4 mm safety sockets for DI/DO, AI/AO and internal 24V DC power supply
· 2 x USB, 1 x Ethernet, 1 x HDMI, 1 x VGA ports
· 15.6’’ WXGA TFT Fanless Multi-Touch Panel Computer with
– CPU: LGA1150 socket 4th generation Intel® Core™ i3 – 4330TE 2.4 G processor
– System memory: w/DDR3L 4 GB
– Storage: 2.5” SATA 128 GB
– Resolution: 1366 x 768
· Power Supply 24 V DC, 3A
· Size (W x H x D): 512 x 297 x 100 mm.
· License for Windows Embedded Standard 7
Accessories needed: DL 2210AS – PLC S7-1200 TRAINING PANEL